Did someone say… chocolate?
WHY IS THERE NO RECIPE SOURCE
- Oreo mousse
- Peanut butter cup brownies
- Ice cream ball fondue
- Peanut butter oreo cupcakes
- Brooklyn blackout cake
- Pomegranate and chocolate dessert
You’re welcome ~
small collection of trans education resources for cis allies who are interested
- what does “cisgender” mean?
- what does “transgender” mean?
- what does “genderqueer” mean?
- what does “non-binary” mean?
- in-depth interview with a non-binary genderqueer person about their identity
- what does “intersex” mean?
- but how does the psychology community feel about trans people?
- why is it hard for trans people to access medical care?
- other various terms, and some more
tha-struggle asked: hey did you create the keith haring crossed finger picture?
I used Photoshop to make the image bigger, invert it and make it transparent
Here’s the post http://whybray.tumblr.com/post/77868325946
This is how I made it
I started with original image (I currently use Photoshop CS3 on my laptop)
Then I made the image 900px wide (Image > Image Size)
Then I inverted the image by pressing Command > i
Then I select all the black in the image
Then I copied and pasted that on to a new layer and hid the background layer
Then I made sure it was completely black
Image > Adjustments > Levels (or just Command > L)
Bring the white output level slider all the way down to 0
I also rotated it a bit (Command > T)
and that’s it!
Sorry for the really long post, I wanted to make sure I could get as much as I could in there. I saw these lovely posts and saw they all used to the same sites I do. So I combined theres, with some of mine that I love to use. I also added food, in here because I know I’m lazy so I thought you guys might appreciate it.
- convert anything to anything
- convert youtube videos to mp3
- download youtube videos
- download from 8tracks
- tricks to sleeping more
- what the fuck should I make for dinner
- what the fuck should I listen to now
- what the fuck should I do today
- what the fuck should I do with my life
- where the fuck should I go for drinks
- what’s the fucking weather
Fashion, makeup, hair:
- easy makeup tips
- eyeliner trick
- fashion guide/vocabulary
- makeup hacks
- Make up tips masterpost
- make up tips (more) (more) (more) (more) (more) (more)
- messy bun tutorial
- skirt types
- spoon tutorial
- winged eyeliner tutorial
Food in under 10 minutes:
Helpful for school (lots of writing tips):
- An already typed essay at your fingertips(type the subject and press random stuff and an essay forms)
- bibliography maker
- Didn’t listen in class?
- finals survival guide
- free microsoft word alternative
- homework help
- learn geography
- make flash cards
- math problem solver (2)
- Masterpost of writing software
- online ruler
- pull an all nighter but do well on your exam
- Stress Analyst
- when to go to sleep/wake up
- best learning website ever
- can’t remember the name of a song?
- check the trust level of any website
- consult this site before choosing a seat for your next flight
- find the name to the song
- is this website down for me or everyone?
- Less confusing view of the world time zones
- need a random number for a contest?
- never hit a dead end with a broken link
- self defense tips(x)
- survival tips
- upload anything from your iPhone etc. to your laptop
- wanna know how stuff works?
- watch movies/draw/everything??? with your online friends
- how to improve your self-esteem
- how to look busy at work/school
- how to love yourself
- how to pull an all nighted but do well on your exam
- how to study well
- how to survive College
- how to write an essay
- the best career fits for your star sign
- Bunch of cool things
- chrome extension tells you which tab is playing music
- delete yourself from web services
- donate food to people who are hungry (disable ad block)
- fake tweet generator
- HD celebrity images
- Play some online games like when we were kids
- prevent hangovers
- what font is that?
- working out master post
- how to download photoshop for mac for free
- how to download photoshop for pc for free
- in depth tutorial on how to make a gif
- pretty much any photoshop tutorial you will ever need
- photoshop help (2) (3) (4)
- resources for photoshop
- All Authors need to Know
- Alternatives to ‘said’
- Can’t remember a word?
- download free books
- download free kindle books
- Masterlist of study tips
- more writing tips
- read books online for free
- read/post fanfiction
- read/post stories
- Want to know who you write like?
- 10 sites to download free audio books
- all of the audio posts you’ve ever reblogged
- annoyed someone is asking you something they can find easily find them self?
- code for ask box
- easy way to make masterposts
- falling snow code for your tumblr theme
- find a gif reaction
- how to make tumblr themes
- html help
- install updates tab on a tumblr theme (x) (x)
- kawaii emoji’s
- mass tag replacer
- popular tumblr extentions (x) (x) (x)
- post limit checker
- theme hunter
- tumblr theme hunters (x) (x)
- see problems with your blog/website
- see your old themes
- url shortener
- does the opposite of ^^^
When you are bored:
- DIY household ideas
- silk - interactive generative art
- learn new things masterlist
- Paint a Nebula
- Super Mario
- silk - interactive generative art
- what should i do today?
When you are sad:
- break something
- cut something (blood) (tw!!)
- get a hug
- play cute games
- Receive Compliments
- see something cute
- the thoughts room
- A list of movies with links
- A list of scary movies with recovery
- A list of teen movies
- Disney Channel Movies from 1998-2013
- One of the best movie selections
- The Masterpost of other master posts to movies/tv shows
- Stream/watch tvs or movies
- tumblr dedicated to find finding movies
- watch free movies/tv shows
- when to pee during a movie
Hope these help you guys through out the year. Have a great year. :)
I like how everyone seems like they’re dead tired and Thor’s just there going
'om nom nom this is a shawarma nom nom nom'
Notice how Clint and Natasha seemed to have appropriated half of each others’ chairs.
and I think Tony is just realizing that he literally died and was scared back to life by the man to his left
and steve, being the senior citizen, is simply nodding off
Also, the dude behind the counter just nonchalantly making shawarma for the goddamn Avengers like they come in every day.
#meanwhile loki is outside tied to the bike rack with mjolnir on his chest
I’ve reblogged this about five times already and I dont plan on stopping
Stencils are an excellent tool for rapidly reproducing the same design over and over again. The process can be done simply by cutting away from a piece of material like cardboard, plastic, or even paper. Once paint is applied, it moves through the cutout and onto your surface of choice – revealing a sweet design! Stenciling began in the prehistoric period when hands acted as stencils on cave walls. Today intricate stencils are used by many street artists to tell their story in public places.
Stencils make a great tool for visual storytelling. Design a stencil that sends a message to others, and display that message publicly. More curriculum connectors can be found here.